Download Stock Firmware /Flash File For Oppo PDBM00:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Oppo PDBM00 & You can download it From below. The ROM come in Oppo Flash package You need a Authorized Oppo ID to Flash it by using the MSM Download tools. This firmware will solve all software Issues on your Oppo PDBM00 such as hang on logo, frp lock, Fastboot Mode, display Blank or White after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Oppo PDBM00 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6765 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all your Personal data Including Internal storage. so we advice You to first make a complete backup of your phone.
- Please do carefully, we are Not responsible for any damage to your device.
- ensure that your device at-least 50% charge during flashing process to prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Oppo PDBM00
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 4GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6765
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware version: PDBM00_11_A.10_191211
- PDBM00_11_A.10_191211: Download
- A authorized Oppo ID Require..
- OPPO Driver: Download
How to Install Official Firmware on Oppo PDBM00:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in same folder
- Now Install oppo usb driver on computer
- connect Phone to computer by using USB cable
- Run Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, done. unplug Phone and bootup.
Have any question let me know via comment.