Oppo A73 CPH2099 Flash File Free Download:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Oppo A73 CPH2099 & You can Download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Oppo A73 CPH2099 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Oppo A73 CPH2099 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD662 Processor. it is a dual sim smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G. the device come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- fix some serious issue in phone
- remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- flashing May brick your Phone, do at own risk
Device Name: Oppo A73 CPH2099
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 4-7GB
SoC: QCOM SD662
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH2099_11_C.16_2021111114030168
- CPH2099_11_C.16_2021111114030168: Download
- Oppo usb Driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A73 CPH2099:
- Extract ROM File & MSM Download tool in same folder
- Install Oppo usb driver on your computer
- turn phone off, together press volume up + down key and connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Check device manager for USB device, if no device then you have to do test Point
- Run MSM Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then locate downloaded firmware file and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, once done. unplug your Phone and switch it ON.
have any question Let Me know Via comment.