CPH2083_11_A.39 Firmware update for Oppo A12:
CPH2083_11_A.39 Firmware update Now available for the Oppo A12 Which will Integrates Security Patches From August 2020, the update Released on 15/09/2020 and available for all it’s user via OTA, if you have not yet receive it then you can download manually from below.
Oppo A12 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6765 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The device come with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department it come with 12+2MP Rear Camera With 5MP Front Shooter.
- it will Not erase any data on device.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Oppo A12
Type: Full OTA
Size: up to 3.8GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6765
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH2083_11_A.39
- CPH2083_11_A.39: Download
- added Security patches From august 2020
How to Install CPH2083_11_A.39 update on Oppo A12:
- Download Firmware update Package from above and move it to device storage.
- Reboot phone to recovery mod by holding volume up and Power key in switched of mod
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then must Click Reboot.
Note: if system is unable to boot then wipe userdata in recovery mod.