Oxygen OS 184.108.40.206.LE25BA update for OnePlus 9:
Oxygen OS 220.127.116.11.LE25BA Firmware update Now available for OnePlus 9 and You can download it from below. However, an OTA is not always available to all users, either because of its location, region & Releasing phase. In this guide you will learn How to Install Oxygen OS 18.104.22.168.LE25BA update on OnePlus 9.
The New Oxygen OS 22.214.171.124.LE25BA update bring you More security and Performance by fixing some bug and adding Latest Security Patches.
- make a backup before process
- it will note erase userdata but if any bootloop issue then wipe userdata from recovery
Device Name: OnePlus 9
Type: Full OTA
Size: up to 2.93GB
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Oxygen OS 126.96.36.199.LE25BA
- Oxygen OS 188.8.131.52.LE25BA OnePlus 9: Download
• Updated Android security patch to 2021.07
• Fixed known issues and improved stability
• Newly added Bitmoji AOD, co-designed by Snapchat & Bitmoji, which will liven up the ambient display with your personal Bitmoji avatar. Your avatar will update throughout the day based on your activity and things happening around you ( Path: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display – Bitmoji )
• An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
How to Install Oxygen OS 184.108.40.206.LE25BA update on OnePlus 9:
- Download latest update from above
- Move Downloaded file to device storage
- Restart Phone to recovery mod by pressing volume up & down key (in switched off Mod)
- In the Menu select ‘apply update from SD card’
- Now browse for the downloaded file and select Install, once done go back & restart device
Note: Root user can flash it using the twrp.