Bootloader unlocking on Olla Note 3:
Step by Step Guide to unlock bootloader on Olla Note 3, if You own a Olla Note 3 Smartphone & want to unlock it then You are on a Correct Place You have to do this by following the below Instructions.
unlocking the bootloader on Olla Note 3 allow custom ROM Installation via fastboot mod, also after unlocking the loader You can root Your Phone via Magisk.
Olla Note 3 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6763 Processor. The Device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that Support Nano-SIM Cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
- unlocking the bootloader May Void Your device Warranty.
- all data will be erased so must make a backup before Process.
Related to Olla Note 3:
Steps to unlock bootloader on Olla Note 3:
- Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and oem unlock.
- Now Reboot Your Phone to fastboot mod by holding Power and volume down Button. When You see fastboot Logo then connect it to PC.
- on PC Download & Setup Platform tools. Now GO to Platform tool Folder and type CMD in Search bar, it will open the Command Prompt Send below code..
fastboot oem unlock if any error fastboot flashing unlock
- on phone confirm unlocking by Pressing volume up button, then type below code to reboot and fix encryption.
fastboot format userdata fastboot reboot
How to Install GSI Firmware on Olla Note 3:
- Download treble Checker From play store
- Open treble checker and find correct Image type
- Then Download Correct Firmware From Here
- Flash it Via fastboot mod by using below code:
fastboot format userdata fastboot flash system system.img