Hard Reset Mobicel X1:
If You own Mobicel X1 Smartphone having Pattern/Pin/ Password Issue then You Can Fix it By Following The Below Guide. Here we Share a Working trick to Bypass pattern on Mobicel X1.
Mobicel X1 Smartphone Run on Android 8.1 & it is Powered by Mediatek Processor. The Device Come with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card. in camera department it come With 13MP Rear Camera With a 5MP front Shooter.
What is Hard Reset:
Hard Reset is a Process to quickly Wipe all Your Personal data From Your Device to Make it Clean.
How to Hard Reset Mobicel X1:
A. access Recovery Menu:
1. Turn OFF mobile Phone
2. Press ON and Volume+
3. Green Robot on screen. Press ON and Short Volume+
4. You Get to the recovery menu )
B. Wipe Data
- Now Select Wipe data/factory Reset
- Done/ Go back Reboot system Now
Method 2 :
- Download and Extract Platform tools on PC From Here
- Download & Install adb Fastboot Driver on PC From here
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader by by together Pressing Volume Down & Power button
- No Connect Phone to PC with usb
- Open CMD in Platform tools Folder and type below code
to hard Reset:
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot erase userdata