Download Stock Firmware/Flash File LG K11 Plus LMX410ZCW:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For LG LMX410ZCW. If You own LG LMX410ZCW Smartphone and You want to Download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
LG LMX410ZCW Run on android OS & it is Powered by Medioatek MT6750 Processor. it is a Single SIM (GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM Cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM.
The Device Come With 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal Storage Can be Expandable Via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 13MP Rear Camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: LG LMX410ZCW
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6750
Root access: Not
Product Version: X410ZCW10c_00_OPEN_AME_DS_OP_0131
- Switch Browser agent to LG and Copy Paste below Link also work in firefox and xdm Downloader
- LGUP tools Latest: Here
- usb Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on LG LMX410ZCW:
- Download & Install LGUP tools
- Download and Install the LG USB Drivers.
- Connect Your LG Phone and then Run the LGUP flash tool.
- Your LG Phone Will be listed on the LGUP tool. If not then Please check the USB connection once more.
- Now click on the Upgrade option in LGUP and choose the kdz Stock Firmware file’s path, Locate the KDZ file and select it.
- Then click on the Start button to start the firmware flashing process.
- How to unlock Bootloader
- How to Repair IMEI Number
- Google Camera 6.1 Working HDR Plus Portrait Mod Slow Motion
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.