Reset FRP Bypass Google account Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 SM-A920F:
if You own Galaxy A9 2018 having FRP issue then you are on a Correct Place. Here You will Find a Step by Step Guide to Remove or Reset FRP aka Google account on any Galaxy A9 2018 Smartphone.
The Galaxy A9 2018 is Run on Android 8.0 Oreo and Which is Powered by QCOM SD660 Processor. the Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- Please Follow Step by Step Instructions for Best Results.
- Go Launcher Option also available if You fail With This Method You can try it.
Steps to Bypass FRP on Galaxy A9 2018:
1. Go to Setup/ Login Scree & Insert SIM Card.
3. Download FRP Bypass apk From Here and Install it in another Phone.
4. Run FRP bypass APK in another Phone.
5. Now Enter Phone Number of Locked Phone and Click Send Command. it Will open Youtube on Locked Phone..
7. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
8. Download Google account Manager and Install it
9. again Download FRP bypass apk and Install it
10. Run frp bypass and Click on top 3dot Select browser login. Login With New Account
12. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart