Reset FRP/ bypass Google account on Digma CITI Octa 70:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on Digma CITI Octa 70 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. but it become a Problem when the People don’t care it. they setup Google account on their Phone and don’t Remember it’s password & the device goes locked after resting it. so if you are facing the same issue on Your Digma CITI Octa 70 then You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Digma CITI Octa 70 Run On Android 9.0 & it is Powered By Spreadtrum SC9863A Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards, Connectivity Option’s include 3G GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc. Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
What is FRP:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. it is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same Google username.
- unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So Make Sure You have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge during Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
- FRP Reset tool for Digma CITI Octa 70: Download
- Digma CITI Octa 70 Firmware (Optional if You need): Download
Steps to Bypass FRP on Digma CITI Octa 70:
- Install Driver from Provided Folder
- Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
- then Connect Phone to PC.
- Run Reset FRP.exe file From Downloaded tool folder
- to Reset FRP type 2 & hit enter. done. Make Sure all Driver are installed properly otherwise it will Show ‘Waiting for devices’.