Downgrade Huawei P20 Lite From Pie to Oreo:
If You are Looking For the Way to Downgrade Huawei P20 Lite From Pie to Oreo Then You can Do it By Following The Below Instructions, here we Share Fully tested Guide to Downgrade Huawei P20 Lite.
The Huawei P20 Lite Run on Android 8.0 OS Which is Powered by Kirin 659 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM Card Including all other Connectivity Features Like Bluetooth hostpot & WIFI.
The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD Card. in Camera Department it Come with 16+2MP Rear Camera With a 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
How to Downgrade Huawei P20 Lite:
- Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts (Make a backup of Current host) Edit With Notepad and and Replace DNS With
- Download & Install HiSuit. Replace httpcomponent.dll in C:/Program Files (x86)/HiSuite
- Replace HiSuiteConfig.xml in C:/Users/YOURUSERNAME/AppData/Local/Hisuite/userdata/UpdateDogDev
- Download Firmware Finder From Here & Run it. Click on DNS update Icon and One by one Register below Links.
For C771 Add:
For C521 add:
- Don’t Follow any Instruction’s on Firmware Finder, Just Minimize it and Run Hisuit.
- Run HiSuite, connect the device and do what the Program tells you so it can connect to your phone.
- Click on software update, the update should appear, make sure its the correct version for Your phone. Click where it says “Switch to other version”, then “earlier version” and finally hit Restore.
- HiSuite should Start downloading the update and the Installing it on Your Phone, Your phone will bootloop for a couple of times and will perform a low level format, this is normal so don’t be scared.
- Remember that the Process should not be interrupted otherwise your device will be bricked.