Downgrade Huawei P20 Lite (C791):
Step by Step Guide to Downgrade Huawei P20 Lite (C791) Without using any Box, here we share Fully tested Method to Downgrade and bypass FRP lock on Huawei P20 Lite (C791).
Huawei P20 Lite Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by Kirin 659 Processor. The Device Come with the 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage that can be Expandable via SD card.
- Make a backup of Your Personal data.
- Charge the device to Prevent accidental Shut down.
Steps to Downgrade Huawei P20 Lite:
- Open the Zip and extract the dload folder on the Pen drive
- Turn off the Phone
- Connect the Pen_drive to Phone with the OTG cable
- Press Volume + Volume – & Power button at Same time
Note: You Can use SD card also, Extract Zip in SD Card and Same Process