Vivo Y30 Hard Reset bypass Pattern Pin password:
Hard Reset on Vivo Y30 is a Process to quickly Wipe all Your Personal data From Your Device to Make it Clean. This Process Will Remove all data From Your device including all Security lock Like Pattern Pin & Password.
Vivo Y30 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6765 Processor. The device come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
How to Hard Reset Vivo Y30:
- Download Miracle box from Here
- Now Install downloaded Miracle box on your computer and fix date by editing handle.inf
- Then Run Miracle Box, Go to Mediatek tab/ then Service Tab, under service tab check Format, then Keep Auto boot and under device Select Vivo Y83,
- Now connect Your Switched off phone to computer by pressing volume up and down key
- on Miracle box click start, wait until success, once done disconnect device & switch it on