FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a security feature on Aspera Jazz 2 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. but it become a Problem when the People don’t care it. they setup Google account on their Phone and don’t remember it’s password & the device goes locked after resting it. so if you are facing the same issue on Your Aspera Jazz 2 than You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Aspera Jazz 2 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6739 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM cards. connectivity features Include bluetooth hotspot WIFI GPS 3G & 4G.
Steps to bypass FRP on Aspera Jazz 2 Without using computer:
1. From very first “Welcome screen” remove SIM, again Insert SIM try with Pin locked SIM, now You will see a Pin lock screen on your phone, just remove SIM try, screen goes off.
2. Press Power Key, on lock screen You will see a Android Setup Notification like the below image. we select more Icon as below image( or long press on notification), from Next page we select browser app & then Opening Links.
3. from the Next page scroll down and select Youtube, now click on top Youtube bar as below image. From the Next Page we Click Notifications/ then additional settings in the app.
4. it will take you on Youtube app settings, Go to about/Youtube terms of service.
5. it will take you on chrome browser.
6. Accept & continue, then “No Thanks”, Now chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
7. Download Google account Manager and Install it
8. again download & Install FRP bypass.apk
9. after success ‘open FRP bypass app’ and login with the New account
10. once done, Press Power button select Reboot system now/Restart