Reset FRP/Google account on Archos Core 60S:
Step by Step Guide to bypass FRP on Archos Core 60S. if You own Archos Core 60S Smartphone having FRP/Gmail account issue then this is the Correct Place For You Where You Will Find a Working Guide to Reset or bypsss FRP on Archos Core 60S.
The Archos Core 60S Run On Android 7.0 OS Which is Powered By Spreadtrum 9850 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Nano SIM card, Connectivity Option’s Include 3G GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc. Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
The Device come With 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Storage can be expandable via SD card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
1. unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So Make Sure You have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
2. Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
3. Ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
- FRP Reset tool for Archos Core 60S Here
- Firmware Archos Core 60S [optional] Here
Steps to Bypass FRP on Archos Core 60S-
1. Install Driver from Provided Folder
2. Run Reset FRP.exe file.
3. Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
4. then Connect Phone to PC.
5. type 2 & hit enter to Reset FRP. Done. Make Sure all Driver are installed properly otherwise You can see waiting For Devices.]