QCN File have Now been available for The Vivo X60 Pro & You can Download it from below. with the help of Vivo X60 Pro QCN File you can Repair Null IMEI Number, unknown baseband, MAC & BT address with in your device.
Vivo X60 Pro Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD870 Processor. it is a dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM card, connectivity options Include GPS hotspot WIFI 3G 4G & 5G. the device comes with 12GB of RAM & 256GB of Internal storage that can be expandable Via SD cards.
Note: if you have any issue with below method, you can use this QCN file with UMT
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Vivo X60 Pro:
- Download Everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and Select Downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI Number With the Original IMEI Number ( don’t change otherwise Your Phone will Not accept it). then click Rebuild
- connect Phone to computer and switch it to EDL Mod via test point
Reset EFS Partition using UMT or QPST:
modemst1 modemst2 fsg fsc
- flash modemst1 modemst2 & fsg, fsc (available in firmware) via QFIL or UMT
modemst1.img modemst2.img fsg.img fsc.img
- Enable Diag Port:
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- if any issue, use secrete code via dialer
- Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- then click restore