IMEI Baseband Repairing UMIDIGI Power:
Step by Step Guide to Repair IMEI Number , baseband on UMIDIGI Power, if You own UMIDIGI Power Smartphone having No IMEI issue then You can Repair it’s IMEI, baseband & Mac address etc by Following Below Instructions.
UMIDIGI Power Run on android 9.0 & it is powered by Mediatek MT6765 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards, Connectivity option Include Bluetooth, WIFI, GPS, hotspot 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 4GB of RAM And 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. on Camera Department it Come with 16+5MP Rear camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut down during the flashing Process.
- Sn Writer tools Latest Here
- database Files From Firmware: UMIDIGI Power
- Make Sure You have Same Firmware Installed For better Result’s
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on UMIDIGI Power:
- Download and Extract the SN Write tool to your computer
- Now open the file SN Writer.exe. From the Next Screen Click on COM Port and Select USB COM
- Click “Target Type” and select “Smartphone” (only if you want to Write IMEI on Sour Smartphone.
- Click the “System Configuration” button.
- From the System Config Screen, select IMEI, BT address and Wifi address in the Write option.
- If You have Dual SIM Device Check Dual IMEI Option
- in the “Database File” Section, add “MD1_DB” and “AP_DB” (both files are supplied with the firmware of Your device/Download From above). Then Click on Save and then Click Start.
- Now in the “Scan Data” section, Enter IMEI_1 and IMEI_2, Bluetooth address, Wifi address and click “OK”.
- Connect Your Switched Off Phone to PC with usb, (again Select usb COM Port if Not Selected) Click Start
- wait until Success. Done.