How to Repair IMEI Number on Samsung SM-A605F:
QCN File have Now been available for The Samsung SM-A605F & Now You can Download it From below. You can use Samsung SM-A605F QCN File To Repair Null IMEI, unknown baseband, MAC and BT Address on Samsung SM-A605F.
The Samsung SM-A605F Run on android 8.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 450 Processor. the device comes With 3GB of RAM & 32GB of Internal Storage can be expandable Via SD cards. In Camera department 16+5MP Rear camera With 24MP Front Shooter.
Note: You Can use any Supported box.
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Samsung SM-A605F:
- Download Everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and Select Downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI With the Origenal IMEI Number ( Don’t Change otherwise Your Phone will Not accept it). then Click Rebuild
- Now Enable usb debugging and connect Phone to PC
- Send the below code via CMD
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- then Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- then Click Restore