Download AOSP 9.0 Pie Custom ROM For Infinix Note 5 (X604):
A unofficial Version of AOSP Android 9.0 have Now been available for Infinix Note 5, it’s user Can update it to AOSP Android 9.0 Pie by Flashing the AOSP ROM. The ROM is a GSI Build By Phhusson & it’s Fully Working build For Infinix Note 5. You Can Install it by following the Below Instructions.
The Infinix Note 5 Run on Android 8.1 OS Which Is Powered by Mediatek MT6763 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM Card Including all other Connectivity Features Like Bluetooth hostpot & WIFI.
The Device Come with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD Card. In Camera Department it Come with 13MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- unlocking The bootloader Will Erase All Your Data So First Make a Backup before Process.
- Make Sure Your Phone at Least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- GSI Image’s are in Beta So Not 100% Work on Many Devices So if it not Work on Your Phone Please Re-flash Stock Firmware to Recover.
- Platform tools Here
- Root Your phone using This Guide:Here
- Android 9.0 for Infinix Note 5 (ARM64 AB) Here
- unlocked bootloader
How to Install AOSP 9.0 on Infinix Note 5:
- Download & Extract Platform tools
- Download and Extract ROM File In Platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & then use Below code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to unlock bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
Erase userdata and Flash System:
fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash system system.img
then type below code to reboot
Done. AOSP 9.0 Pie Now Installed.
Install With twrp:
- Extract ROM File and Move System.img to Device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery, Make a backup and Flash system.img with in system Partition.
- in any Case You have have Brick Your Phone use this Firmware to Recover it Infinix Note 5 Firmware.