AOSP Android 10.0 Android Q For Alcatel 5V:
Download & Install AOSP 10.0 Android Q on Alcatel 5V. If You own Alcatel 5V Smartphone then You can Install Android 10.0 on it by Following the Below Instructions. AOSP 10.0 is Based on Android Q aka Android 10.0 & it is Pure Android but Not Same as Pixel Devices.
Alcatel 5V Run on Android 8.1 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM Card, Connectivity Feature Include GPS, WIFI, hotspot & 3G.
The Device Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD card. in camera department it come with 13+5MP Rear camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- unlocking The bootloader Will Erase All Your Data So First Make a Backup before Process.
- Make Sure Your Phone at Least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- GSI Image’s are in Beta So Not 100% Work on Many Devices So if it not Work on Your Phone Please Re-flash Stock Firmware to Recover.
- Platform tools Here
- Root Your phone using This Guide:Here
- AOSP Android 10 for Alcatel 5V [A only arm64] Here
How to Install AOSP 10.0 Android q on Alcatel 5V:
- Download & Extract Platform tools
- Download and Extract ROM file in Platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & Open CMD in Platform tool Folder
- then use Below code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to unlock bootloader & Flash android 9.0
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot erase userdata
type Below code to Flash AOSP 10.0:
fastboot erase system fastboot flash system system.img
Done. Android 9.0 Pie now Installed.
How to Install GSI With twrp:
- Download Extract GSI.img to Device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp
- Make a nandroid backup
- Select Install Then Install Image
- Locate & Flash system.img in System Partition.
- Go back and Reboot System Now.