Repair Null IMEI Number on Xiaomi MI CC9 Pro:
Step by Step Guide to Fix baseband, Repair Null IMEI Number on Xiaomi MI CC9 Pro. if You own Xiaomi MI CC9 Pro Smartphone having No IMEI Wifi bluetooth issue Then You Can Fix it by Following the Below Guide.
The Xiaomi MI CC9 Pro Run on android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 730 Processor. it Comes with 6/8GB of RAM & 128/256GB of Internal Storage that Can be Expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come with 108+20+5+12+2MP Rear Camera With 32MP Front Shooter.
- Root access Require to Enable Diag Port
- Must Write Correct IMEI Number otherwise it Not works.
- This Guide only for Education Purpose, Changing the IMEI Number is illegal.
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Xiaomi MI CC9 Pro:
- Download Everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and Select Downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI With the Origenal IMEI Number. then Click Rebuild
- Now Enable usb debugging and Connect Phone to PC
- use below Code With CMD to Enable Diagnostic MOD
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- Then Click Restore
Note: if Not Working after Restore then Launch Dual IMEI Writer and Write both again.
Risky only if above Method Not Works:
You Must Erase EFS Partition before Process Next, For that use any partition Manager app to find EFS Partition location( Erase using Below code)
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/sdf6
Where sdf6 is the correct Partition block. if it Not Work Even after Erasing the EFS Partition then Flash Both Modem and EFS Images from Firmware folder and then Re Write.