QCN File have Now been available for The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T & You can Download it From below. with the help of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T QCN File you can Repair Null IMEI Number, unknown baseband, MAC & BT address with in your device.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD665 Processor. it is a dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM card, connectivity options Include GPS hotspot WIFI 3G & 4G. the device comes with 4/6GB of RAM & 64/128GB of Internal storage that can be expandable Via SD cards.
Note: You can use any supported box.
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T:
- Download Everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and Select Downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI Number With the Original IMEI Number ( don’t change otherwise Your Phone will Not accept it). then click Rebuild
- Now Enable usb debugging and connect Phone to PC
- Send the below code via CMD
Reset EFS Partition:
adb reboot bootloader fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot erase fsg fastboot erase fsc
Enable Diag Port:
- flash modemst1 modemst2 & fsg, fsc via fastboot
- then send below code over adb
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- then Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- then click restore