Repair Null IMEI Number on Xiaomi Redmi 8:
Step by Step Guide to Repair Null IMEI Number on Xiaomi Redmi 8, if You own a Redmi 8 Smartphone having No Signal or No IMEI Number issue then you can fix it by Following the below Instructions.
Xiaomi Redmi 8 Run on android 9 & it is Powered by QCOM SD439 Processor. it Comes with 3/4GB of RAM & 32/64GB of Internal Storage that Can be Expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come with 13+2MP Rear Camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- Root access Require to Enable Diag Port
- Must Write Correct IMEI Number otherwise it Not works.
- This Guide only for Education Purpose, Changing the IMEI Number is illegal.
You Must Erase EFS Partition before Process Next, For that use any partition Manager app to find EFS Partition location( Erase using Below code)
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/sdf6
Where sdf6 is the correct Partition block. if it Not Work Even after Erasing the EFS Partition then Flash Both Modem and EFS Images from Firmware folder and then Re Write.
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Redmi 8:
- Download Everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and Select Downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI With the Origenal IMEI Number. then Click Rebuild
- Now Enable usb debugging and Connect Phone to PC
- use below Code With CMD to Enable Diagnostic MOD
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- Then Click Restore
Note: if Not Working after Restore then Launch Dual IMEI Writer and Write both again.