How to Repair Null IMEI on Xiaomi Redmi 7:
QCN File Now available for The Redmi 7 & Now You can Download it From below. You can use Redmi 7 QCN File To Repair Null IMEI, unknown baseband, MAC & BT Address on the device.
Redmi 7 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 632 Processor. the device comes With 2GB of RAM & 16GB of Internal Storage can be expandable Via SD cards. In Camera department 12.19+2MP Rear camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- Must Write Correct IMEI Number otherwise it Not works.
- This Guide only for Education Purpose, Changing the IMEI Number is illegal.
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Redmi 7:
- Download Everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and Select Downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI Number With the Origenal IMEI Number ( don’t Change otherwise Your Phone will Not accept it). then Click Rebuild
- Now Enable usb debugging and connect Phone to PC
- Send the below code via CMD
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- then Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- then Click Restore