How to Repair IMEI Number on Xiaomi MI9 SE:
QCN File have Now been available for The Xiaomi MI9 SE & Now You can Download it From below. You can use Xiaomi MI9 SE QCN File To Repair Null IMEI, unknown baseband, MAC & BT Address on Xiaomi MI9 SE.
Xiaomi MI9 SE Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 712 Processor. the device comes With 6GB of RAM & 64/128GB of Internal Storage can be expandable Via SD cards. In camera department 48+8+13MP Rear camera With 20MP Front Shooter.
Note: You Can use any Supported box.
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Xiaomi MI9 SE:
- Download Everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and Select Downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI Number With the Origenal IMEI Number ( Don’t Change otherwise Your Phone will Not accept it). then Click Rebuild
- Now Enable usb debugging and connect Phone to PC
- Send the below code via CMD
Reset EFS Partition:
adb shell su dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/sdf6 dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/sdf7 dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/sde33
Enable Diag Port:
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- then Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- then Click Restore
any issue with QPST simply do same with UMT