Fix baseband Repair IMEI Number on Redmi Go:
Step by Step Guide to Fix baseband, Repair IMEI Number on Redmi Go. if You own Redmi Go Smartphone having No IMEI Wifi bluetooth issue Then You Can Fix it by Following the Below Guide.
The Redmi Go Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by QCOM SD 425 Processor. it Comes with 1GB of RAM & 8GB of Internal Storage Can be Expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come with 8MP Rear Camera With 5MP Front Shooter.
Note: You Can use QCFire on non Rooted Phone.
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Redmi Go:
- Download Everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and Select Downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI With the Origenal IMEI Number. then Click Rebuild
- Now Enable usb debugging and Connect Phone to PC
- Dial: use below code Dialer Code not Yet available
- if the Code not Work then use below Code With CMD
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- Then Click Restore
Note: if Not Working after Restore then Launch Dual IMEI Writer and Write both again.