Repair IMEI baseband On Qualcom Devices using QCN File:
Step by Step Guide to Repair IMEI Number on Quallcomm Devices using the qcn file, if you own a Qualcomm Device having IMEI issue then you can fix it using this Guide. This Guide is Work on almost all Qualcomm Devices because we use QCN to Fix IMEI issue not using a tool. let’s Get Start.
- Rooted Phone.
- USB/ADB Debugging Mode Enabled under Developer Options.
- Following Softwares Installed on your Computer
- IMEI Converter.zip
- Following Drivers on your Computer
- Patience and Enough Time [Yes! its going to be a long read!]
- QCN File [backup using the QPST]
1. Root your device
2. Download and install QSPT and UltraEdit (HxD would also do).
3. Download an IMEI converter.
4. Get hold of a working qcn (I used my own which I know works in my other Note 3). Open the file by using Ultraedit/HxD and try to locate the IMEI. In my case it often starts with “08 8A…”.
5. Use the IMEI converter and input your true IMEI. Memorize the output.
Note: must Replace For Both SIM 1& 2
6. Return to the qcn file. Write it over with the IMEI output you got in step 5.
7. Save the file.
8. In a terminal enter:
setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
9. Now Enable Debugging and Connect Phone to PC . Restore the qcn file from step 7 by using QSPT. You click on QPST configuration and go to “ports”. If your port isn’t already visible go to the device manager, look up the Qualcomm Diag port and add it. For me I believe it’s COM9. Now you click on “start clients”, then “software download”. Tick the “Allow phone/file ESN mismatch”, locate your saved qcn file and start restoring it.
10. All done. Reboot!