QCN File have Now been available for The Redmi Note 9 Pro & Now You can Download it From below. You can use Redmi Note 9 Pro QCN File To Repair Null IMEI, unknown baseband, MAC & BT Address on the device.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Run on android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 720 Processor. the device comes With 6GB of RAM & 64/128GB of Internal Storage can be expandable Via SD cards. In Camera department 64+8+2+5MP Rear camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
Note: You Can use any Supported box.
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Redmi Note 9 Pro:
- Download Everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and Select Downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI Number With the Original IMEI Number ( Don’t Change otherwise Your Phone will Not accept it). then Click Rebuild
- Now Enable usb debugging and connect Phone to PC
- Send the below code via CMD
Reset ESF Partition:
adb shell su dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/'correct-block-Here' EX- dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/sde33 reboot
Enable Diag Port:
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- then Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- then Click Restore
any issue with QPST simply do same with UMT