How to Repair IMEI Number on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8:
QCN File have Now been available for The Redmi Note 8 & Now You can Download it From below. You can use Redmi Note 8 QCN File To Repair Null IMEI, unknown baseband, MAC & BT Address on Redmi Note 8.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 665 Processor. the device comes With 4GB of RAM & 64GB of Internal Storage can be expandable Via SD cards. In Camera department 48+8+2+2MP Rear camera With 13P Front Shooter.
Note: You Can use any Supported box.
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Redmi Note 8:
- Download Everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and Select Downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI Number With the Origenal IMEI Number ( Don’t Change otherwise Your Phone will Not accept it). then Click Rebuild
- Now Enable usb debugging and connect Phone to PC
- Send the below code via CMD
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- then Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- then Click Restore