Fix baseband Repair IMEI Number on Redmi K20 Pro:
Step by Step Guide to Fix baseband & Repair IMEI Number on Redmi K20 Pro. if You own Redmi K20 Pro Smartphone having No IMEI Wifi bluetooth issue Then You Can Fix it by Following the Below Guide.
The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Run on android 9.0 Pie Which is Powered by QCOM SD 855 Processor. The Device Come with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/156GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Support 48+8+5MP Rear Camera With 20MP front Shooter.
Note: You Can also try With QCFire.
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Redmi K20 Pro:
- Download Everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and Select Downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI With the Origenal IMEI Number. then Click Rebuild
- Now Enable usb debugging and Connect Phone to PC
- open Dialer and use This code to enable diagnostic Mod * # * # 717717 # * # *
- if the Code not Work then use below Code With CMD
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- Then Click Restore