Fix baseband Repair IMEI Number Vivo X20:
Step by Step Guide to Fix baseband, Repair IMEI Number on Vivo X20 . if You own Vivo X20 Smartphone having No imei Wifi bluetooth issue Then You Can Fix it by Following the Below Guide.
The Vivo X20 is Run on android 7.1 OS Which is Powered by QCOM SD 660 Processor. it Comes with 4/6GB of RAM & 64/128GB of internal storage. the Device Come with a 6.0 inch AMOLED Display Which is Powered by a 3200 mAh battery.
Note: You Can also try With QCFire.
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Vivo X20:
- Download Everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and Select Downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI With the Origenal IMEI Number. then Click Rebuild
- Now Enable usb debugging and Connect Phone to PC
- open Dialer and use This code enable diagnostic Mod * # * # 717717 # * # *
- if the Code not Work then use below Code With CMD
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- Then Click Restore