Fix baseband Repair IMEI Number on Poco F1:
Step by Step Guide to Fix baseband, Repair IMEI Number on Poco F1. if You own Poco F1 Smartphone having No imei Wifi bluetooth issue Then You Can Fix it by Following the Below Guide.
The Poco F1 Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by QCOM SD 845 Processor. it Comes with 6/8GB of RAM & 128/256GB of Internal Storage. The Device Come with a 6.1 Inch IPS FULL HD+ Display Which is Powered by a 4032 mAh battery.
Note: You Can also try With QCFire.
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Poco F1:
- Download Everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and Select Downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI With the Origenal IMEI Number. then Click Rebuild
- Now Enable usb debugging and Connect Phone to PC
- open Dialer and use This code enable diagnostic Mod * # * # 717717 # * # *
- if the Code not Work then use below Code With CMD
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- Then Click Restore