QCN File have Now been available for The Xiaomi Poco X2 & Now You can Download it From below. You can use Xiaomi Poco X2 QCN File to Repair Null IMEI Number, unknown baseband, MAC & BT address with in device.
XXiaomi Poco X2 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD730 Processor. it is a dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM card, connectivity options Include GPS hotspot WIFI 3G & 4G. the device comes with 6/8GB of RAM & 64/128GB of Internal storage can be expandable Via SD cards.
Note: You can use any supported box.
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Xiaomi Poco X2:
- Download Everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and Select Downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI Number With the Original IMEI Number ( don’t change otherwise Your Phone will Not accept it). then click Rebuild
- Now Enable usb debugging and connect Phone to PC
- Send the below code via CMD
Reset EFS Partition:
adb reboot bootloader fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot erase fsg fastboot erase fsc
Enable Diag Port:
- Restore EFS backup via twrp (or flash modemst1 modemst2 & fsg, fsc via fastboot)
- then send below code over adb
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- then Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- then Click Restore