LineageOS 18 for Realme C3:
Lineage OS is the successor to the Popular CyanogenMod ROM with an emphasis on openness, community development, and improvement of the stock Android experience, LineageOS supported dozens of devices officially with nightly updates, and unofficially, by the efforts of developers in the community, dozens more devices.
Realme C3 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio G70 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G. The device come with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of storage can be expandable via SD card.
- make a backup before Process
- it will erase all Your Personal data including internal storage.
- Ensure that your device at-least 50% charge during flashing Process to Prevent accidental shut down.
- LineageOS 18 for Realme C3: Download
- camera (and flashlight)
- telephony (calls and data)
- Audio (Record and Playback)
- Video Playback
- HW crypto (FBE)
- Magisk Not working
- some other Minor bug
How to Install LineageOS 18 on Realme C3:
- Download & extract Platform tools
- Download and extract ROM File in Platform tools folder
- On Phone enable usb debugging and oem unlock from developer option
- connect Phone to computer by using usb cable
- Open CMD in Platform tool folder
- then use below code to Perform target action
type below code to reboot phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to wipe require partition:
fastboot erase userdata
flash firmware by sending below code:
fastboot flash system system.img