Lineage OS 16.0 For Umidigi A5 Pro-
unofficial build of Lineage OS 16.0 have Now been available for the Umidigi A5 Pro. it’s user can Install Lineage OS 16.0 on it by Following The Below Instructions.
With the new LineageOS 16 You can enjoy the Latest features which comes with Android 9.0 Pie as well as Lineage OS Features. This is Not an official Lineage OS ROM built for Umidigi A5 Pro, but You can Enjoy the Real feature Made from the Lineage OS Gerrit. You Need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 16 on Umidigi A5 Pro.
The Umidigi A5 Pro is Run on Android 9.0 Pie Which is Powered by Mediatek MT6763 Processor. The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card.
What is Lineage OS ?-
LineageOS is the successor to the Popular CyanogenMod ROM. With an emphasis on openness, community development, and Improvement of the Stock Android experience, CyanogenMod supported dozens of devices officially with nightly updates, and unofficially, by the efforts of developers in the Community,
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- Mobile data
- Wireless FMRadio
Some universal Mod for all Android phone-
How to Install Lineage OS 16 on Umidigi A5 Pro–
- Download ROM & Vender From above and Move it Device storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery by together holding Power and Volume up button
- Make a nandroid backup of Your ROM & Move it to Safe Place.
- Go to Wipe tab and do a Factory Reset,
- Go to Install tab/ Install from SD card Flash Vender.ZIP
- Install Image/locate Extracted ROM.img Select Partition as System then Confirm
- Reboot System Now ! Flash No Verity opt Encrypt if the Device Not bootup Normally
have any Question Let Me Know via Comment.