Backup Firmware IMEI and Modem on Redmi Note 6 Pro:
Step by Step Guide Make a base backup of Your Phone’s Critical Partition Which Will help You to Restore Critical Partition on Redmi Note 6 Pro. In Latest version of MIUI it’s hard to Recovery Bluetooth DSP, Persist & Modem Partition but by using a Backup We can fix it With in Second’s.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by QCOM SD636 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card. In Camera Department it Come with 13MP+5MP Dual Rear Camera with a 20+2MP Dual Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- Download & Install usb Driver on PC
- Download and Setup Platform tools on PC
- Now On Phone Enable usb Debugging and OEM unlock From Developers Options.
- Connect Phone to PC with usb. Open CMD Where Platform tools Installed and use Below Code to backup
adb shell su dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p38 of = / sdcard / bluetooth.img dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p48 of = / sdcard / dsp.img dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p3 of = / sdcard / fsc. img dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p45 of = / sdcard / fsg.img dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p56 of = / sdcard / modem.img dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p46 of = / sdcard / modemst1 .img dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p47 of = / sdcard / modemst2.img dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p53 of = / sdcard / persist.img
Similar use below one to Restore:
adb shell su dd if = / sdcard / bluetooth.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p38 dd if = / sdcard / dsp.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p48 dd if = / sdcard / fsc.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p3 dd if = / sdcard / fsg.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p45 dd if = / sdcard / modem.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p56 dd if = / sdcard / modemst1.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p46 dd if = / sdcard / modemst2.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p47 dd if = / sdcard / persist.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p53