Havoc OS is an aftermarket Android custom ROM distribution based on AOSP, focused on bringing a better UI/UX to Android with a smooth experience coupled with themes and customizations. Havoc OS supported Many of devices officially with nightly updates, and unofficially, by the efforts of developers in the community.
Poco M3 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD662 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards, connectivity options Include Wi-Fi GPS Bluetooth NFC USB OTG FM 3G and 4G. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Disable AVB by Flashing Patched vbmeta
- Installing a custom ROM requires unlocked bootloader.
- Your all data will be lose, we strongly recommend you to make a complete backup of your device.
- screen-short: Download
- Havoc OS 4.4 with Gapps for Poco M3: Download
- unlock bootloader using official unlock method
- Initial build
- Smooth Performance
How to Install Havoc OS on Poco M3:
- Download Latest Havoc OS build with in your Poco M3
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery by holding volume up and power key
- Make a Nandrod backup (Move it to external device /SD card Pen drive/ etc)
- Now wipe all userdata
- Flash ROM via Install zip
- Reboot system Now. done, Havoc OS is ready to bootup with in your Poco M3