Havoc-OS 3.12 for Redmi 9C:
Havoc OS is a highly customizable custom ROM based on Android open Source Project (AOSP). the ROM offer super Material design, good customization and smooth Performance to all it’s user. You can Install it on your Redmi 9C by following the below instructions.
Redmi 9C Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio G35 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards, connectivity options Include Wi-Fi GPS Bluetooth NFC USB OTG FM 3G and 4G. The device come with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all your data including Internal storage
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- Ensure that your device at-least 50% charge during flashing process to prevent accidental shut down.
- download treble checker APP From Play store
- Open treble checker app and check for correct Image type and Architecture
- Havoc-OS 3.12
- screen-short: Here
- unlock bootloader by following this guide
- disable AVB by flashing Patched vbmeta
How to Install Havoc-OS 3.12 on Redmi 9C:
- Download Super GSI Installer from above and Move it to device storage (Main Directory)
- Download havoc OS 3.12 ROM from above and Rename it system.img and Move it device storage (main directory)
- reboot Phone to twrp Recovery and Make a Nandroid backup
- click Install, select super GSI Installer & swipe slider to confirm Installation
- once done Your new GSI Firmware successfully Installed. Reboot system Now.