CrDroid is a custom mobile operating system. It is based on the open-source Android operating system & work without a custom vendor. anyone can use it on bootloader unlocked phone.
CrDroid includes a range of customization options, allowing users to personalize their devices with different themes, wallpapers, and icon packs. The operating system also includes a range of performance optimizations, such as a cleaner user interface and faster app launches, designed to enhance the overall user experience.
If you are looking for the CrDroid ROM for your device then you can Install it via GSI. GSI is typically used by developers, but it can also be used by advanced users who want to Install the latest Version of Android on their devices. Installing a GSI requires unlocking the bootloader of the device.
- Flashing may brick your device, so process only at own risk
How to Install CrDroid GSI ROM:
- Unlock the bootloader: In order to Install CrDroid, you need to first unlock the bootloader of your device. This process is specific to each device and can usually be found on the manufacturer’s website or on forums dedicated to the device.
- Download the CrDroid: Latest Version of CrDroid can be downloaded from this Link AB
- Flash the CrDroid: Once you have unlocked the bootloader and downloaded the CrDroid, you need to flash it to your device. This is usually done using the fastboot tool, which is a low-level tool for flashing Android devices.
- Open CMD On your computer
- Navigate the folder where fastboot tool is extracted
- reboot Phone in Fastboot Mod and connect it to computer using the usb cable
- Now Send below code
fastboot -w fastboot reboot fastboot fastboot flash system 'GSI-Filename.img' fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta 'stock-or-patched-vbmeta.img'
- replace ‘GSI-Filename.img’ with actual downloaded file name and ‘stock-or-patched-vbmeta.img’ with actual stock or patched vbmeta.img
- Boot the CrDroid: After the CrDroid has been flashed to your device, you need to boot into it.
- Set up the CrDroid: After booting into the GSI, you need to set it up as you would with any other Android device. This involves going through the initial setup process and configuring your Google account.