AOSiP is a custom ROM based on AOSP, focused on bringing a better UI/UX to Android with a better user experience coupled with themes and customizations. AOSiP supported Many of devices officially with nightly updates, and unofficially, by the efforts of developers in the community.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7s Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD660 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards, connectivity options Include Wi-Fi GPS Bluetooth NFC USB OTG FM 3G and 4G. The device come with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Disable AVB by Flashing Patched vbmeta
- Installing a custom ROM requires unlocked bootloader.
- Your all data will be lose, we strongly recommend you to make a complete backup of your device.
- AOSiP for redmi note 7s Android 10 unofficial build by makhk: Download
- unlock bootloader using official unlock method
- March security Patches
- Pass safetynet by default
How to Install AOSiP on Redmi Note 7s:
- Download Latest AOSiP build with in your Rdmie Note 7s
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery by holding volume up and power key
- Make a Nandrod backup (Move it to external device /SD card pen drive/ etc)
- Now wipe all userdata
- Flash ROM via Install zip
- Reboot system Now. done, AOSiP is ready to bootup with in your Redmi Note 7s