CPH1969EX_11_A.37 Firmware update for Oppo F11 Pro:
Download & Install CPH1969EX_11_A.37 Firmware update For Oppo F11 Pro. If you own Oppo F11 Pro Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
CPH1969EX_11_A.37 Firmware update For the Oppo F11 Pro Will Integrate security Patches released on Sep 2019.
Oppo F11 Pro Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a Mediatek helio P70 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department it come with 48+5MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Oppo F11 Pro
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek helio P70
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Product Version: CPH1969EX_11_A.37
- Firmware CPH1969EX_11_A.37 (1/11/2019): Download
- Security update Sep 2019
- Digital Wellbeing under Setting menu
- Support multi languge search function in Smart Assistant
- Swipe down on a photo to return to previous photo main page
- Deleted photo or screenshot using third party application will be move to ‘Recently Deleted’ album
How to Install CPH1955EX_11_A.04 update on Oppo F11 Pro:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip