IMEI Baseband Repairing on Tecno Camon i Sky 2:
Step by Step Guide to Repair IMEI Number , baseband on Tecno Camon i Sky 2, if You own Tecno Camon i Sky 2 Smartphone having No IMEI issue then You can Repair it’s IMEI, baseband & Mac address etc by Following Below Instructions.
Tecno Camon i Sky 2 Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6739 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come With 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Storage Can be Expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 13MP rear Camera With 8MP front Shooter.
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut down during the flashing Process.
- Sn Writer tools Latest Here
- database Files From Firmware: Tecno Camon i Sky 2
- Make Sure You have Same Firmware Installed For better Result’s
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Tecno Camon i Sky 2:
- Download and Extract the SN Write tool to your computer
- Now open the file SN Writer.exe. From the Next Screen Click on COM Port and Select USB COM
- Click “Target Type” and select “Smartphone” (only if you want to Write IMEI on Sour Smartphone.
- Click the “System Configuration” button.
- From the System Config Screen, select IMEI, BT address and Wifi address in the Write option.
- If You have Dual SIM Device Check Dual IMEI Option
- in the “Database File” Section, add “MD1_DB” and “AP_DB” (both files are supplied with the firmware of Your device/Download From above). Then Click on Save and then Click Start.
- Now in the “Scan Data” section, Enter IMEI_1 and IMEI_2, Bluetooth address, Wifi address and click “OK”.
- Connect Your Switched Off Phone to PC with usb, (again Select usb COM Port if Not Selected) Click Start
- wait until Success. Done.