Bypass FRP on Geecoo Selfie 1:
If You own Geecoo Selfie 1 having FRP [This Device associate With Existing Google account] Issue then this is the Correct Place For You Where You Will Find a Working Guide to Reset or bypass FRP on Geecoo Selfie 1.
Geecoo Selfie 1 Run on android 8.1 Oreo OS Which is Powered by Mediatek MT6737 Processor. It is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Nano SIM Card’s, Connectivity Options Include Bluetooth hotspot WIFI & GPS. The Device Come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage Can be expandable via SD Card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it Prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- 8.0 Google account Manager
- Quick Shortcut Maker
- DPC test
- Method 2 Bypass With SP Flash tools
- Method 3 Bypass With Aladdin Box With download
Note: You can use Volume button to open talk back.
Steps to Bypass FRP on Geecoo Selfie 1:
1. From Very first “Welcome screen” tap on “Lets Go“, then “Skip”, then “Setup As New” after that “Connect Wi-Fi”, and Go back to “WELCOME SCREEN AGAIN”.
2. Now tap on “Vision Settings“, “Talkback“, then Turn on “Talkback“.
3. Swipe Down to Right to bring “GLOBAL CONTEXT MENU“, double tap on “talkback Settings“, then again ” Swipe Down to Right”, then double tap on “suspend feedback”.
4. Go to “help & feedback“, type there “voice”, then tap on “voice icon“, and then tap on “Get started with Voice Access“.
Let’s Open Youtube:
5. Tap on “Youtube video“, then tap on “share arrow”, then “3dots” to share the video.
7. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
8. Download Google account Manager and Install it
9. again Download FRP Bypass.apk and Install it
10. Run FRP_bypass.apk it Will take You on Login Screen
11. Login With the New Google account.
12. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart
New: Emergency Dialer/add Emergency Contact/Click Contact icon it Will take You on Contact app/Send Message to any Contact/ in Message type www.youtube.com and send Click on www.youtube.com it Will take You on Youtube app then Go to Step 5. or Instead of Youtube type any url it Will take You on Direct browser then Go to Step 7.
- if Fail With the above Method Encrypt Device With DPC test it will format Your Phone Including FRP, Then You can use Your Device.