Reset FRP bypass Google account on Oukitel C13 Pro:
if You are Looking for The Way to bypass FRP on Oukitel C13 Pro Then this is The Correct Place For You Where You will Find a Step by Step Guide to Remove or Reset FRP on Oukitel C13 Pro.
Oukitel C13 Pro Run on android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by Mediatek MT6739 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card. In Camera Department it Come with 8+2MP Rear Camera with a 5MP Front Shooter.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- SP Flash tools Here
- Scatter From Firmware: Oukitel C13 Pro
- if SP Flash tools Show any Error use Custom DA File Here
Note: Without PC Method Here
How to Reset FRP on Oukitel C13 Pro:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.