AOSP 9.0 Pie For Lenovo K5 Play L38011:
A unofficial Version of AOSP Android 9.0 have Now been available for Lenovo K5 Play, it’s user Can update it to AOSP Android 9.0 Pie by Flashing the AOSP ROM. The ROM is a GSI Build By Phhusson & it’s Fully Working build For Lenovo K5 Play. You Can Install it by following the Below Instructions.
The Lenovo K5 Play Run on Android 8.0 OS Which Is Powered by QCOM SD 430 Processor. The Device Come with 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD Card. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM Card Including all other Connectivity Features Like Bluetooth hostpot & WIFI.
The Device Come with 13MP Dual Primary Camera With 2MP Depth Sensor. it has a 8MP Secondary Camera on the Front For Selfies.
- unlocking The bootloader Will Erase All Your Data So First Make a Backup before Process.
- Make Sure Your Phone at Least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- GSI Image’s are in Beta So Not 100% Work on Many Devices So if it not Work on Your Phone Please Re-flash Stock Firmware to Recover.
- Everything Seems Working. VoLTE Not tested.
- Platform tools Here
- Root Your phone using This Guide:Here
- Android 9.0 for Lenovo K5 Play [A only arm64] Here
- unlocked bootloader
How to Install AOSP 9.0 on Lenovo K5 Play:
- Download & Extract Platform tools inside a Folder
- Download and Extract ROM file in platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & then use BElow code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to unlock bootloader & Flash android 9.0
fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash system system.img
then type below code to reboot
Done. AOSP 9.0 Pie Now Installed.
Install With twrp:
- Extract ROM File and Move System.img to Device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery, Make a backup and Flash system.img with in system Partition.