Reset FRP/Google account on Archos Oxygen 57:
Step by Step Guide to bypass FRP on Archos Oxygen 57. if You own Archos Oxygen 57 Smartphone having FRP/Gmail account issue then this is the Correct Place For You Where You Will Find a Working Guide to Reset or bypsss FRP on Archos Oxygen 57.
The Archos Oxygen 57 Run On Android 9.0 Pie OS Which is Powered By Spreadtrum 9863A Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Nano SIM card, Connectivity Option’s Include 3G GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc. Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
The Device come With 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal Storage can be expandable via SD card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
1. unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So Make Sure You have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
2. Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
3. Ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
- FRP Reset tool for Archos Oxygen 57 Here
- Firmware Archos Oxygen 57 [optional] Here
Steps to Bypass FRP on Archos Oxygen 57-
1. Install Driver from Provided Folder
2. Run Reset FRP.exe file.
3. Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
4. then Connect Phone to PC.
5. type 2 & hit enter to Reset FRP. Done. Make Sure all Driver are installed properly otherwise You can see waiting For Devices.]