Xiaomi Black Shark bootloader unlocking:
Step by Step Guide to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Black Shark. if You own Xiaomi Black Shark Smartphone then You Can unlock it’s bootloader by Following the Below Instructions. This Method is tested only on Chines Xiaomi Black Shark with the OTA 29-12-18, v. G66X1812291CN00MPX. i Don’t know it Work on not in other Version.
Xiaomi’s Black Shark is Gaming Smartphone Which is Run on Android oreo and Powered by 2.8GHZ Octa Core Processor. The Device Run on QCOM SD 845 SoC. it Come with 6/8Gb of RAM With the 128/256GB of Storage.
- unlocking the bootloader Will void Your Device Warranty/.
- Your Phone Will be erased During The unlocking So Make a backup before Process.
Steps to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Black Shark:
1. Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
2. Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and oem unlock.
3. Download and Extract Provided tools on Your PC
4. Now Go to the folder where you have extracted the unlocking tools
5. Now Reboot Your Phone to fastboot mod by holding Power and Volume down Button. When You see Fastboot Logo Then Connect it to PC.
6. then Run unlock bootloader.exe File from Extracted folder and Follow Screen Instructions.
Expert user can unlock it with the code:
fastboot oem unlock