Reset FRP bypass Google account Ulefone armor X2:
if you own Ulefone armor X2 Smartphone having FRP issue then This is the Perfect Place For You Where You Will find a Step by Step Guide to Remove or Reset FRP on Ulefone armor X2.
The Ulefone armor X2 Smartphone is Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6580 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support WIFI GPS Bluetooth & hotspot Connectivity.
The Device Come with 2GB of RAM and 16 GB of Internal Memory Can be Expandable Via SD Card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- SP Flash tools Here
- Scatter File From Firmware Ulefone armor X2 Here
- basic Knowledge PC and usb
- if fail use Custom Da File Here
Note: if You fail with below Method You can try This another Method Here
How to Reset FRP on Ulefone armor X2:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.