Reset FRP Bypass Google account Galaxy A9 Pro:
if You own Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro having FRP issue then This Page For You Where You Will Find a Step by Step Guide to Remove or Reset FRP aka Google account on any Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro is Run on Android 8.1 oreo and it is Powered by QCOM SD 710 Processor. The Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage. it has a 6 Inch TFT Full HD Display.
it Come with a 6.4 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels. it has 24 MP Primary Sensor and one another 24 MP on Front For Selfie.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- Please Follow Step by Step Instructions for Best Results.
- Go Launcher Option also available if You fail With This Method You can try it.
- Google account Manager
- FRP Bypass apk
Steps to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro:
1. Go to Setup/ Login Scree & Insert SIM Card.
3. Download FRP Bypass apk From Here and Install it in another Phone.
4. Run FRP bypass APK in another Phone.
5. Now Enter Phone Number of Locked Phone and Click Send Command. it Will open Youtube on Locked Phone..
7. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
8. Download Google account Manager and Install it
9. again Download FRP bypass apk and Install it
10. Run frp bypass and Click on top 3dot Select browser login. Login With New Account
12. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart