Reset FRP bypass Google account Oukitel U25 Pro:
Step by Step Guide to Reset FRP & Bypass Google account on Oukitel U25 Pro. if you own Oukitel U25 Pro having FRP issue then you can fix it by Following the Below Instructions.
The Oukitel U25 Pro Smartphone is Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6750 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support WIFI GPS Bluetooth & hotspot Connectivity. it Come with 4GB OF RAM and 64GB OF Storage.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- SP Flash tools Here
- Scatter File From Firmware Oukitel U25 Pro Here
- basic Knowledge PC and usb
- if fail use Custom Da File Here
Note: if You fail with below Method You can try This another Method Here
How to Reset FRP on Oukitel U25 Pro:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.