Reset FRP/Google account on Intex Staari 11:
Step by Step Guide to bypass FRP on Intex Staari 11. if You own a Intex Staari 11 Smartphone having FRP/Gmail account issue then You are on Correct Place. Here We Share a Working Guide to Reset FRP on Intex Staari 11. In some cases When We Forgot Password of our Google account then this Problem May Present. but Don’t Worry i have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Intex Staari 11.
The Intex Staari 11 is Run On Android 7.1 OS Which is Powered by Spreadtrum 9850 Processor. it is a Dual sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, Connectivity Option’s include 3G GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc. Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
The Device come With 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Storage can be expandable via SD card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
1. unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So Make Sure You have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
2. Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
3. Ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
- FRP Reset tool for Intex Staari 11 Here
- Firmware Intex Staari 11 [optional] Here
Steps to Bypass FRP on Intex Staari 11-
1. Install Driver from Provided Folder
2. Run Reset FRP.exe file.
3. Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
4. then Connect Phone to PC.
5. type 2 & hit enter to Reset FRP. Done. Make Sure all Driver are installed properly otherwise You can see waiting For Devices.]
1. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
2. How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]